Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Kobe Walker



It was Thursday in the afternoon. The wind was quite strong that day due to the typhoon. I was a bit worried if the typhoon would ruin my weekends. Fortunately, aside from the wind, everything was great. No rain, no cloud, and the sun shined brightly.

When I heard from my friends that they planned to go to Kobe in the weekends, I thought that it was a crazy thing to do. If I wanted to join, I needed to pack my things, to arrange a place for me to stay, and to buy the Shinkansen ticket as soon as possible. I needed to do everything within one day. No, I should have said within half day because I had to work on Friday. It's going to be a tough journey but I was sure that it's going to be a fun one. It's going to be a FUN one ! With that in my mind, I decided to join the fun.

Click here for the Full Photoshoot

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  ©2009 dans

TOP